AWARD WINNING MOVING & STORAGE COMPANY
Consumer Choice Award
1 of Top 3 Moving companies Award
Best of Homestars Award
Top Choice Award
People Love Us on Yelp Award
Proud Member of Canadian Association of Movers
A+ Rating on Better Business Bureau
CBRB Best Businesses Canada Certificate 2021
SEE HOW WE WORK
A professional moving company is always required for a smooth move. And, if you want things to go even more smoothly, make sure you book with a company that provides both quality and a reasonable price! Let’s Get Moving is that type of company, and we are proud to say that we provide complete transparency regarding the costs and steps of the move! Below you will find some good tips for moving to Hamilton, Ontario.
We charge by the hour, and everything is included. Never be concerned about ending up with a bill that includes items not agreed upon! The insurance we provide in the event of damage, our skilled movers’ labor, any size truck, and all supplies used for the relocation are all included in the hourly rate we charge you.
Essentially, we count the time that elapsed between the crew’s departure from the office and its return. Everything in between these two is taken care of. You can ask movers to place your belongings in a specific location, assist you in assembling or disassembling furniture, and even assist you in packing your clothes. All of this will be included in the hourly rate. Finally, we charge in quarter-hour increments to ensure a reasonable price. We also offer discounts for movies on specific days of the month, so inquire about them, and we will gladly schedule your move!
Call us today so we can give you some valuable tips for moving to Hamilton, Ontario, and let’s get this party started!
WATCH THE EXPLAINER VIDEOS BELOWABOUT OTHER SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Tips for a smooth move in Hamilton
Moving can be a quick and easy process, especially with the assistance of a reputable moving company like ours. Insider secrets, the following tricks, and tips for moving to Hamilton will undoubtedly give you an advantage in ensuring that your entire move is successful and timely. Here are some pointers to make your move go as smoothly as possible.
Packing Tips for a smooth move
- Take advantage of this opportunity to have a thorough ‘clear out. You can have a garage sale or take everything you don’t need to a second-hand shop. You could even consider donating to local charity shops. In any case, it will undoubtedly make your relocation much simpler and less expensive.
- Each box should be labeled. All the heavy items should be packed and wrapped in smaller boxes. One box, one room. Pack the same room with the same box. This will make unpacking easier for you.
- Inform the movers which packages should be unloaded first to load them last on their vehicles.
- Use high-quality packing paper at all times. For sure you want to avoid stains and smears on your belongings and that’s why you should use paper packing.
- Before the moving day, everything should be organized and packed. Loading is meant to be the most critical aspect of moving day.
- Order as many boxes as you need because you never know when you’ll need more. Our moving company will make sure that any unused boxes are returned to you so that you won’t worry about them.
- Boxes come in a variety of sizes. When selecting boxes, get a variety of different sizes. One of the tips for moving to Hamilton is to get a lot of wardrobe boxes, many medium-sized boxes, and many tiny boxes.
- Never use foam peanuts to wrap your laptop or computer because they can cause static electricity damage.
- Ask one of the guys on the team to do a final walk-through of the house to make sure that you won’t leave any items left behind. On boxes containing essential items, write ‘OPEN FIRST,’ and on boxes, you intend to take with you, write ‘DO NOT MOVE.’
Moving Ideas for a Stress-Free Relocation
Important thing: if at all possible, relocate on a weekday. It is less crowded and will almost certainly cost you less. Because we charge by the hour, a clean house implies a less demanding job for the experts and a lower cost for you. Always make sure to inform the movers of the location of your fragile items. We will work hard to ensure that everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
In one of the areas, stack the bags and boxes properly. Allow enough space for the moving crew to move around when they arrive. Sit back and unwind; the job will be completed in no time!
If you have something unclear about your relocation and you need more tips for moving to Hamilton, Ontario, feel free to contact us for any further clarification or requests!