AWARD WINNING MOVING & STORAGE COMPANY
Consumer Choice Award
1 of Top 3 Moving companies Award
Best of Homestars Award
Top Choice Award
People Love Us on Yelp Award
Proud Member of Canadian Association of Movers
A+ Rating on Better Business Bureau
CBRB Best Businesses Canada Certificate 2021
SEE HOW WE WORK
A professional moving company is always required for a smooth move. And, if you want things to go even more smoothly, make sure you book with a company that provides both quality and a reasonable price! Let’s Get Moving is that type of company, and we are proud to say that we provide complete transparency regarding the costs and the process of the move!
We charge hourly, and every part of the process that we mentioned is included there. Never be concerned about ending up with a bill that includes items not agreed upon! The insurance we provide in the event of damage, our skilled movers’ labor, any size truck, and all supplies used for the move are all included in the hourly rate we charge you. If you have no idea where to start, you should definitely use the following tips for moving to Vancouver.
Essentially, we count the time that elapsed between the crew’s departure from the office and its return. Everything in between these two is taken care of. You can ask movers to place your belongings in a specific location, assist you in assembling or disassembling furniture, and even assist you in packing your clothes. Finally, we charge in quarter-hour increments to ensure a reasonable price. We also offer discounts for moves on specific days of the month and we will gladly schedule your move!
Call us today, and Let’s Get Moving!
WATCH THE EXPLAINER VIDEOS BELOWABOUT OTHER SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Tips for a smooth move in Vancouver
Moving can be a quick and easy process, especially with the assistance of a reputable moving company. The insider secrets, the following tricks, and tips for moving to Vancouver will undoubtedly give you an advantage in ensuring that your entire move is timely and successful. Here are some pointers to make your move go as smoothly as possible.
Packing Tips for a smooth move
- Take advantage of this opportunity to have a thorough ‘clear out.’ You can have a yard sale or take everything you don’t want or need. You could even consider donating to local charity shops. In any case, it will undoubtedly make your move less expensive and much easier.
- Each box should be labeled.
- The heaviest items are placed in smaller boxes. It is never a good idea to overpack a box.
- One box, one room. Pack the same room in the same box. This will make unpacking easier for you.
- Inform the movers about which boxes you want to put down first so they can organize them last on their vehicles.
- Always use high-quality packing paper. Paper packing will assist you in avoiding stains and smears on your belongings.
- Everything should be wrapped prior to the moving day. Loading is presumed to be the most important aspect of moving day.
- One of the important tips for moving to Vancouver is to order as many boxes as you need because you don’t know when you’ll need them. Our company will make sure that any unused boxes are returned to you so that you won’t worry about them.
- Boxes are available in a variety of sizes. When selecting boxes, get a variety of sizes. Get a lot of wardrobe boxes, many medium-sized boxes, and a lot of tiny boxes.
- It’s not recommended to use foam peanuts to wrap your computer as they can cause damage due to static electricity.
- Ask one of the team members to do a final walk-through of the house to look for any items you may have left behind.
- On boxes containing essential items, write ‘OPEN FIRST,’ and on boxes, you intend to take with you, write ‘DO NOT MOVE.’
Moving Tips for a smooth move
First and foremost, if possible, move on a weekday. It is unquestionably less crowded and will most likely cost you less. Because we charge by the hour, an organized house means a less difficult job for the moving companies and a lower cost for you. Inform movers of the location of your fragile items. Even if you have stickers on the boxes, they may be obscured by the contents. We will make every effort to ensure that everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
Stack the bags and boxes in one of the areas of the house.
Allow enough space for the moving crew to move around when they arrive. Sit back and unwind; the job will be completed in no time!